Single Minneapolis Members Interested In Native Americans Dating
Are you Looking for Minneapolis members? Search through the profiles below and you may just see if you can find your perfect date. Start flirting and setup a meet up later tonight. We have 1000's of other members waiting to talk to somebody just like you! Create your 100% Free Account Today
Cool,calm,and collected very spontaneous and I love outdoor activities and enjoy just relaxing and I love watching football and playing football . I consider myself a fun guy I have great sense of humor , I love to laugh and have fun . I am great to get along with .
Single black male whose attracted to a variety of races who is looking for someone special which will turn into something more.I feel that I'm a good man now all I want is a good woman in my life who I can share my life with.Not in a rush but I know what I want.
life's too short for mind games and fakes you keep it real with me I keep it real with you and have your back 90 percent the other 10 percent I'll be thinking of putting a smile on your face I'm down to eart kind of guy California Los Angeles is my birthplace I grew up in the city in on the rez I...